Club Design Ltd has successfully managed the relocation of many sporting organisations. Many clubs have a major land asset and in the absence of grant funded routes to improve facilities, can sometimes relocate to a new site using the land sale to fund a fantastic new club.
Examples of relocation projects
- Billingham RUFC.
- Unsworth C.C.
- Tyldesley RUFC.
- Skelmersdale C.C.
- Middleton Colts FC.
- Rochdale Racquets Club.
- Sandbach C.C.
- Grappenhall Lawn Tennis Club.
- Westhoughton C.C.
- Longton RUFC
If you would like to know more about the possibility of relocating your club, we will:
- Attend a meeting at the club to weigh up the options. NO FEES.
- Oversee the marketing of the land. The terms and conditions of any sale will determine how the club is able to finance relocation works, will determine time scales and is extremely important to a seamless transition.
Assess potential relocation sites.
- Deal with all planning implications.
- Assess the likely costs of new land and facilities.
- Produce all designs and layouts.
- Undertake all negotiations on the club’s behalf.
- Manage the scheme to completion
In most cases, the whole process can be undertaken without the club being put at any financial risk at any point.